Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My girls


So, it's been a while.  Moving kind of threw off my groove.  Anywho, I'm in need of practice so I started with my own girls.  I REALLY want some input to help me improve!  So here's the deal, pick your favorite picture, leave me a comment telling me which one it is (the number above the picture) and why.  I'm just trying to figure some things out, ya know?!  Note to self- Lucy's fair skin picks up the orange blanket really well, so yes, I do know she's a little orange-y in the first few... 
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23- It was just a beautiful day!





3 comments:

The Smiths said...

i love the shots of the girls when they are close up, just their face. Those are always my favorite though. good work.

Andrew Gawdun said...

I'm loving the work. To combat the orange/skin/pick up/trial. Exposure and shutter speed can all effect that as well. Just practice with that and you'll nail any fair skin and color scheme. If you focus exposer on another object not in direct light and then lock it before you shoot the photo's that helps too.

Unknown said...

I liked #4 because Lucy is the in perfect focus with the background more "blurry"

#6 because of the coloring in the center with the edges more dark

and #15 the same reason as 4, Jenna is so clear & has crisp coloring so she is the main focus. (if that makes sense)